Force One Helmet (Model FFDH01)
The Force One Helmet provides complete, full-face, lightweight protection during reality-based training, which provides students with the confidence needed to focus on the scenario. This comfortable helmet allows for hearing and communication during training exercises. Users also maintain clear, unobstructed peripheral vision, thanks to large integral goggles that meet both ASTM and ANSI impact test standards. It features a removable hard top so the helmet can be worn with a padded hood option.
- Full-face protection
- Removable hard top allows for our padded hood option
- Ultra lightweight design for mobility
- Quick change, anti-slip head strap
- Hypo-allergenic closed-cell foam for comfort fit
- Clear, sharp, scratch-resistant lens with anti-fog treatment
- Replaceable lens that meet ASTM & ANSI impact test standards
- Vented ear and mouth protection for improved and hearing and increased breath-ability
- Color: Black
- Size: One size fits all
Note: It is mandatory that this helmet is used with either the Force On Force Hard Top (FFHDTOP01) to acheive ideal protection, or the MPG Padded Hood (FFPH1) for protection and hygiene benefits.